Friday, April 22, 2005

Greenery at last or All you can eat

The trees and flowers are blooming at last. The grass is coming up and it's green! Quite a change from when I arrived. Everything was cold, gray, dry and dead. Now it's warm, gray, dry and green. Woo Hoo! Spring fever!

I tried a new restaurant today called Xiao Wang. It was pretty good, but it was no Dirty Chinese. I don't know the real name of the place (now I do - Tian Fu Yuan), but everyone calls it Dirty Chinese. It's certainly not a place to go for the atmosphere. But the food is delicious.

My favorite is the Hong You Ji Rou, which is fried chicken strips in a sweet caramel sauce. I could eat it all day. They also have the best Gongbao Jiding (Kung Pao Chicken) that I have tasted yet. Another great dish is the ganbian biandou, a fantastic green bean recipe.

Well now that I've completely wandered from foliage to food, I will get back to work.

UPDATED:

Dirty Chinese: The Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home