Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Last Post on KL

Going through the photos, I came upon the last set I wanted to post about KL. For father's day, I wanted to do the canopy walk at the FRIM (Forestry Research Institute of Malaysia). I made everyone else go to. Luke had some highly amusing comments from the day.

1. As we walked up the hill, through the jungle to actual canopy walk, it was hot and wet. Luke slipped at one point (he was wearing crocs because he couldn't find his tennis shoes) This prompted him to say, "And that's why I hate the rainforest!"

2. After finally making it to the walk, waiting in line, walking the walk, and coming down, we had a 30 minute walk out of the jungle. Luke then said, "I'm never coming to the jungle for Father's Day again."


1 Comments:

Blogger International Dave said...

I am also never going to the jungle for Father's Day again!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home